Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Vegas and the National Media is not talking about
(08-30-2022, 02:08 PM)fredtoast Wrote: The reason you are stuck in this circular argument is that you refuse to acknowledge what every NFL fan knows and what the numbers I posted prove.  It is EXTREMELY rare to convert ANY 3rd-and-25.

All you do is keep ignoring the numbers I post.  Apparently, you are trying to claim that some 3rd-and-25 conversions are not rare, but you never explain which ones these are.  

But to shut you up about this vide I will REPEAT my original answer (which you claimed I never made).  You can't point out "luck" on a video of a kid making a full court basketball shot.  Therefore you can't base your argument on my inability to point out "luck" in the video of the play in question.  And i have posted PROOF of how rare it is to convert a 3rd-and-25.  Less than one out of a hundred.  So if you are goig to claim that some third-and-25 conversions are NOT rare then please tell me which ones.

Fred...

I doubt anyone would disagree with this. I don't.

Your "luck" and "fluke" designation is where the argument comes in. 

And to quote you from post #113. 
(08-25-2022, 01:43 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Good to know we can now have the skill and coaching to convert a 3rd and 27 anytime we want to.

I look forward to us taking advantage of that a lot this year.

That's just silly and one instance of why i accused you of making stuff up. You need to stay outta the rabbit hole, man. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Vegas and the National Media is not talking about - rfaulk34 - 08-30-2022, 02:44 PM