Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Vegas and the National Media is not talking about
(08-30-2022, 02:30 PM)fredtoast Wrote: My argument is not irrelevant at all.

Say you see a kid make a full court basketball shot.  You tell him that was just luck because you know that a kid is going to make less than one percent of those type shots.  But the kid says "That was just a perfect shot on my part.  Doesn't matter that I miss the shot 99.9% of the time.  You can't consider all those other misses. There was no luck involved in the shot I just made."

Is the kid right?

Of course he's right. The time he made it, he threw it on the exact trajectory necessary for it to go it. 

There was no magic luck fairy to sprinkle luck dust on him before the shot. Mellow

NFL history doesn't matter in regards to the Bengals play that converted 3rd and 27. It was the result of the right defense and two professional athletes making a play. The exact circumstances necessary to convert where there. No magic luck fairy in sight. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Vegas and the National Media is not talking about - rfaulk34 - 08-30-2022, 02:49 PM