Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Vegas and the National Media is not talking about
(08-30-2022, 03:05 PM)fredtoast Wrote: But you have already admitted that it would be impossible for you to point out the "luck" of an obviously lucky event.  Why would you demand that I do something that you admit you can't.

No, I haven't. I've said you wouldn't need to on a kid that made a full court shot because, as I just recently explained, we all understand kids are not professional athletes and so kids aren't gong to be making full court shots with any regularity. 

However, when it comes to football played by professional athletes, it's quite simple to see when luck is involved, because you will see a defender fall down, or run into his own teammate, or a ball be tipped up into the air going directly to someone that was not the intended target and go, gee, that was kinda lucky.

(08-30-2022, 03:05 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Why do you keep returning to this same argument that I have already addressed a dozen times.

Because you keep trotting out the same argument that I have already refuted a dozen times because ignoring it is the only option you have left (well, except for actually acknowledging you were wrong and i am right).
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Vegas and the National Media is not talking about - PhilHos - 08-30-2022, 03:10 PM