Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New (temporary) practice facility
(08-27-2022, 09:26 AM)corpjet Wrote: Doesn't appear to be much "run off" space if they throw a deep pass to the end zone or sideline, hope they pad the heck out of the sides so players don't get hurt.

I'm guessing the way the team will use the space they don't need significant run-off room. Mostly just to get them some time for reps and walk throughs out of the elements. I wouldn't be surprised at all if they continue to use the stadium regularly throughout the season unless the weather is really bad.

(08-27-2022, 02:14 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Seems like a lot of work for a temp facility. Underground utilities vault and other things. Are we sure this is only the temporary site?

It would have to be usable for at least a few years. If the team decides to build a full facility somewhere, that will be quite the project and take some time. This still looks very temporary to me, but the kind of temporary that could be 5 years, meaning it has to have enough infrastructure in place to last at least that long. They may also decide to keep this even if they build a permanent facility somewhere because of the proximity to the stadium.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: New (temporary) practice facility - MileHighGrowler - 08-31-2022, 11:38 AM