Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OJ Howard coming to Cincinnati-came and went-no contract
(08-31-2022, 06:29 PM)Nepa Wrote: Sounds like when we were getting reports that La'el Collins had left Cincinnati without signing and then turned out had just left the building and was being spotted elsewhere in the area. Like the mall. In this case, the report is he's still in the building.

Hope it is the same outcome and both contribute in a great way for us this year in La'el and OJ Howard.

(08-31-2022, 06:55 PM)hoosierbengal Wrote: The TE in Tampa I wanted to see in stripes is Brate.

Dude was always very underrated. I agree.

(08-31-2022, 09:15 PM)Nepa Wrote: I can't find much at all on Asiasi as a pro. 2 receptions on 7 targets. That was 2020. Nothing in 2021. Doesn't seem to generate enough interest to have sports writers providing biographical info on his pro career. Anyone else have information on his pro career? Was he inactive almost all of 2021? How was his blocking? Route running? Hands?

Hope the coaches see something if they take Asiasi over OJ Howard. I sure don't see it in those highlights.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: OJ Howard coming to Cincinnati-came and went-no contract - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 08-31-2022, 09:45 PM