Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Players at 8/31 practice/waiver claims/transactions
(08-31-2022, 11:34 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: It makes no sense for him to inquire unless he was just calling to say that he was snatching him...which probably pissed Zac off. 

If Taylor wants him, he's not going to say "oh yeah, he showed some real promise during preseason. good luck with him!".

It's just what I would do and expect if a sibling of mine was more informed on a move I was considering making. 

Not mad at Zac nor do I believe doing so would be wrong. Zac already released Pryor and he was not going to clear waivers anyway being he caught everything in preseason and run's a 4.38.

But his college stats obviously do not jump off the stat sheet so suspecting his brother would want to call Zac and ask about said player just dropped by Bengals was worth using the #1 waiver claim on. 

It's not dirty or a case of Zac making the Jags good because he had already cut Pryor and only going to offer a PS spot where he could be claimed at any moment. Of course that is if none of the other 30 teams after the Jags did not claim him that day, which is doubtful. 

Anyway, feel he was worth giving an extra look per me feeling that is a weak spot on Bengals. No hard feelings toward Zac and still trust him even if I disagree. Best wishes to Pryor as well, love seeing the underdog win and hope he does so. 

Could be wrong and maybe Zac really is mad at his brother, but I call coach talk BS and it does not bother me at all. 

Help a brother out folks ! 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Players at today's practice/waiver claims/transactions - Go Cards - 09-01-2022, 09:58 AM