Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OJ Howard coming to Cincinnati-came and went-no contract
(09-01-2022, 07:50 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Dosent seem likely now. I can’t be mad, I have no idea who this other guy is. Guess I’ll do some homework.

How you been man? Hope everything is going well. I’m not on here as much as I use too. I try to stay away during pre season, can’t stand seeing players injured and out for the year in pre season. Anyway stay safe man, you’ve always been pretty cool with me on here. Who-Dey

Yeah, it isn't in the cards, he signed with the lowly Texans. He might be washed up. Asiasi might be a good blocker that CAN
catch the ball similar to Sample. We do need blocking TE's as Uzo was pretty good and left and he was a better blocker than 
Hayden Hurst who I think will offer more in the passing game.

Been great brother. It was actually about the best Pre-season I have seen as a Bengals fan as far as important players not 
getting hurt. We are AS healthy as I can remember going into a season, way more healthy than last season when Ossai was
on IR and both Burrow and our starting Center in Hopkins were both banged up coming off of ACL tears.

Who-Dey! Think we are in for a special year, even more special than last but it will be a battle no question as it should be. Rock On

(09-01-2022, 07:52 PM)kalibengal Wrote: Joey Franchise gave him some fresh squeezed OJ and said "good luck in TX with whomever hae QB is over there bruh"

Damn rights lol

(09-01-2022, 07:57 PM)Tony Wrote: Sample got straight bullied on that play. I was totally done with him after that...

He did get bullied a bit, should of fought much harder for the ball. Was a great play by Myles Jack but you cannot let that happen.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: OJ Howard coming to Cincinnati-came and went-no contract - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 09-01-2022, 09:31 PM