Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OJ Howard coming to Cincinnati-came and went-no contract
(09-02-2022, 09:20 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: That was a really bad drop on a really nice pass, but he is a solid blocker and not slow.  His combine/pro day times were done with a fracture in his foot.  I remember a report last year that, now healthy, he was a very difficult assignment to cover for LBs in practice.  

The penalties probably did him in as much as the one drop.  I give the guy more slack than most because it had been quite a while since he was fully healthy and he was working to get his feel back.  Hope he at least stays on PS and gets another shot someday. 

Thaddeus DID look much faster this Preseason and in TC than he did earlier in the year.

Makes sense he was injured with a foot fracture, that would really slow a guy down, ouch.

He looked pretty good this Preseason and surprised the heck out of me as I was thinking he would be out of the league
soon with not showing anything. But he finally shown something and glad he is on the PS.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: OJ Howard coming to Cincinnati-came and went-no contract - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 09-02-2022, 04:42 PM