Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teams with the highest % of draft picks since 2018 out of the NFL entirely - 9/1/18
(09-02-2022, 03:34 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: When did they suck when they said that? Because when they were saying that the Bengals were in a window where they went to the playoffs 6 straight years in a row and had a couple SB caliber teams. 

Some of you buy WAAAAY to much into the media narrative that this franchise has been shitty for a decade plus now. The Bengals went through a rebuild for a couple years but they have been pretty consistently average to above average since 2005. 

I was thinking Marvin’s last years/Zacs first was when this came out. Regardless, I have followed this team for decades so I don’t need the media to tell me when they suck - I see it for myself.
Those Marvin teams “sucked” because they underachieved and by the last couple of years they were expected to blow it in the playoffs and always did. They were good but never really a threat because the Marvin/Andy teams never could win when it really mattered.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Teams with the highest % of draft picks since 2018 out of the NFL entirely - 9/1/18 - Clark W Griswold - 09-02-2022, 07:00 PM