Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jay Tufele, Max Scharping, and Devin Asiasi
(09-02-2022, 02:14 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: If I recall correctly, it was a scheme/playbook thing.

Look...I'm all for pickups, but some overrate the value we'll get from these guys. It's very rare that any of these pickups develop into anything more than a backup.

And the argument is absurd. Basically that BB is good at evaluating TEs because he drafted this guy. But then bad at evaluating TEs for waiving him. It's laughable.

Just like people were excited for Howard. Now it's this guy.

No disagreement. Howard or any other TE brought in at this juncture is not going to be a major, or maybe even minor contributors to this team. They’ll play if someone else goes down with an injury. And, there will be a steep fall off in talent as a result.

I don’t care where Howard was drafted. Fact is, after his injury, he was never the same. Not a knock on the guy, just a fact.

Houston is a terrible team. He’ll get more of an opportunity with them as a result. He certainly wasn’t going to get starting reps here, as he will there.

I peruse Browns and Steelers boards every once in a while.

Steelers fans act like Trubisky is just what they needed. Or, Picket, who was drafted in one of the worst QB drafts in recent memory, is the new savior just because the Steelers took him.

Browns fans are even worse. Brissett is their “guy”. Jacoby has never done anything of note, is keeping the seat warm and the team in the hunt until Watson finally shows up. They act like Watson is going to show up and be the same guy he was 2-3 years ago. He’s barely played.

Whew…got off on a tangent there.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jay Tufele, Max Scharping, and Devin Asiasi - Graphicguy - 09-03-2022, 11:41 AM