Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teams with the highest % of draft picks since 2018 out of the NFL entirely - 9/1/18
(09-04-2022, 01:01 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Agree and very pleased with Zac's drafting bringing in the likes of Jonah, Burrow, Higgins, Wilson, McPhearson, Dax, and Chase already who seem to make up the Bengals backbone. 

These players are all stars and that's pretty remarkable in my book. Plus still may see an Ossai, CBT, Gunter, or Volson amongst others still emerge out of Zac's draft classes. 

Yeah, Zac and Lou specifically had a clear vision of what type of team they wanted to build and it is evident.

Sure, we lucked into some guys, specifically Burrow and Chase but other than these picks that were no brainers everything 
has been extremely well done in building a contender. FA has also been really well done beside Trae Waynes being injured 
the entire time he was here which honestly wasn't the coach's fault.

You are going to miss on a pick here and there, just don't reach. I still don't find Carman to be a reach cause he went right
where lots were predicting and he is extremely young still with great upside. I just don't like drafting anybody with injury 
issues and that was the only problem I had with the pick, that and putting him on the right side of the Line at Guard which
was a huge adjustment for him that he was uncomfortable with.

Dax Hill looks like a great pick and Volson could end up being the same. Carter and Gunter looked really good to me this 
Preseason. Gunter big time something I didn't expect as I thought it would take time with him to build up his strength.

Gunter looks like a badass already which is awesome. He had all the other tools before this, excited about this guy and 
Zach Carter at backup 3-tech who could have a huge impact as a rookie.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Teams with the highest % of draft picks since 2018 out of the NFL entirely - 9/1/18 - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 09-04-2022, 01:52 PM