Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NO NFL Network analyst picked us to return to Super Bowl
(09-05-2022, 03:42 PM)phil413 Wrote: It has to be them thinking Cincy overachieved and will have a letdown.  I don't get that narrative since you could also see them as the young team that now has the experience and a leg up on others.  All they did was get better and I can't say the same for the division as a whole.  It really does look like a bias, but that's their loss. We're getting back this year.

Feel the same Phil. We have only gained great experience with our youngsters while bringing back our own that got us 
there in BJ Hill and completely upgraded our one weakness in the OL with 3 proven veterans in their prime. Also we have
no overhaul as we only lost 1 coach Al Golden who we replaced with Betcher.

We are also even younger, Reiff was older than Collins and we drafted some more youth in Dax Hill, CTB, Carter, Tycen 
and Gunter. All the while being the youngest team to ever reach the SuperBowl.

Sure, I need to see us beat the Bills and we get a chance this season at least once but I don't even have them over us. 

We were the team that put the brakes on Mahomes and the Chiefs, they sure as hell didn't.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: NO NFL Network analyst picked us to return to Super Bowl - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 09-05-2022, 05:28 PM