Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NO NFL Network analyst picked us to return to Super Bowl
(09-05-2022, 08:46 PM)Cincybearcatfan Wrote: I've heard numerous times that the Bengals have a #1 schedule this year and last year they had a #4 schedule. I created a document so I could see the real differences between the teams in our division. Here's what I found out, there are only three games that we play different opponents than every other team in our division. You can judge for yourself if you'd rather get the Chiefs at home or go to the Broncos or go to the Colts or play the Chargers. Honestly, I'd much rather play the Titans than the Colts this year. Bottom line, the Bengals get an extra home game this year and so do the Browns. I can't see much of a difference between opponents. What am I missing?

https://docs.google.com/document/d/19wDyozYvvJVnhcOXZWXze6H0y39rHgPQXm9c0VDf2yk/edit?usp=sharing

The Bengals play:
1. At Cowboys
2. At Titans
3. vs Chiefs

The Ravens Play:
1. At Giants
2. At Jags
3. vs Broncos

The Steelers Play:
1. At Eagles
2. At Colts
3. vs Raiders

The Browns Play:
1. vs Chargers
2. at Texans
3. at Commanders

Thanks for that research Cincybearcatfan. The Ravens sure got it easy, same with the Browns if these teams we play are 
anything like last year. Still, teams are completely different every season and strength of schedule means nothing most of
the time cause of this. For the first time I think the steelers got the worst of it which is great.

I think we can take care of our matchup against those guys we know we can beat and the Cowboys. Might lose to them 
on the road though, thankfully they are in the NFC. I could see us losing to them simply cause of the Cowboys being at 
home and our new O-line still trying to gel.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: NO NFL Network analyst picked us to return to Super Bowl - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 09-05-2022, 10:08 PM