Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NO NFL Network analyst picked us to return to Super Bowl
(09-05-2022, 09:26 PM)hoosierbengal Wrote: Yes this. A lot of talking heads know nothing more than us well informed fans. They are rolling with what history tells them. I really can’t blame them I suppose. However I argue when people say the Bengals were kind of a fluke last season. Granted they were lucky to remain mostly healthy last season, I say the fact the Bengals made it to the Super Bowl with such underwhelming Oline plays actually says a lot about this team. They broke the mold on that one and I see no reason they can’t go against the trend again this season. With that being said for them to pick against the Bengals returning to the Super Bowl is simply them playing the odds. It’s hard for teams to get back there. Hell it’s hard to just get there once so they aren’t really going out on a limb. They could predict every team to not make the super bowl and they would be right on 93% of the teams.

Still, that is completely forgetting about the fact our entire coaching staff and players are pretty much all returning and we
were the youngest team to ever be in the SuperBowl. I find this to be ridiculously ignored even by our own fans, let alone 
the talking heads.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: NO NFL Network analyst picked us to return to Super Bowl - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 09-05-2022, 10:11 PM