Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Utah parents complained a HS athlete might be transgender after she beat daughter
(09-06-2022, 02:08 PM)ATOTR Wrote: Hang on - You are now making up that you have a daughter, and saying that birth certificates can be forged, and making up imaginary races to try and prove a point?  Why check anyones ID or Passport or Info - It can always all be forged.  Better  cancel drivers licenses and airplane boarding. 

Well, there is an easier way to determine the biological sex of a person...

(09-06-2022, 02:11 PM)ATOTR Wrote: They can check with the hospital if need be.  Not up to me to provide anything more.  This is such a dumb argument. you didnt even answer my original question.   You just replied with spam, making up fake situations and children you dont have, and saying documents can be forged.  LOL

Hospitals?  Pretty sure the whole covid thing showed how much people trust and believe what doctors and hospitals say.

ANyways, my lack of a daughter doesn't matter.  I can say it's one of my nieces or just that I'm a concerned citizen who wants to make sure that the competitive playing field is even for biological females everywhere.  What's wrong with that?  You seem to be really defensive about this for someone with nothing to hide...I'm just saying. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Utah parents complained a HS athlete might be transgender after she beat daughter - Nately120 - 09-06-2022, 02:12 PM