Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Much Better Is Team Confidence And Mentality?
(09-05-2022, 11:55 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I don't think Brady can succeed behind the Bucs offensive line but, like you said, the dude's a freak and you never know lol

I think the Bills and Chargers have better defenses than ours but, assuming our line shows up, we should have an offense that is better than both of theirs, even if all the "experts" think otherwise because I just think Burrow has a bigger "it" factor than Herbert and Allen.

I think they could finish the regular season with better or similar records to ours but, when the biggest games are on the line, I take Burrow to deliver the knock out blow.

I also think neither of those two teams have anyone that can compare with Chase, and that's not even considering Higgins, Boyd, and Hurst. 

What is really neat about Joe Burrow is how he instills that confidence and killer instinct into the entire team when it is a 
big game. Even the Defense rises to the occasion even though it is on the other side of the ball. Rare QB, our Defense was
better than the Bills Defense in the Playoffs and I think Burrow is a factor in it even if it sounds absurd.

The Bills had the #1 D in the league last year and just got better with the addition of Vonn Miller and others. They looked 
terrible against the Chiefs though, couldn't stop them once in that game from what I remember and missed tons of tackles.

Our Defense on the other hand pretty much shut down Mahomes and that Offense twice in 2 second halves in huge games.

Still I think our Defense could improve big time and use the Postseason as a spring board into this season.

The Chargers added, Mack and another big name to their D but they still might not be as good as us either for all we know.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How Much Better Is Team Confidence And Mentality? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 09-06-2022, 02:15 PM