Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Much Better Is Team Confidence And Mentality?
(09-06-2022, 04:09 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Looking at ALL the games is not "manipulation".  That is the way you are supposed to do it.

Ignoring the Bills/Chiefs regular season game while including the Bengals/Chiefs regular season game is blatant manipulation.

Your numbers are completely random and irrelevant? What do the games have to do with eachother? Nothing. Bills beat the Chiefs in the regular season then lost a late game shoot out in the playoffs. Bengals played two great comeback games and won both. 

Not much more to look at when comparing the games because the Bills and Bengals are different teams and they played different games against the Chiefs.

Do I think because the Bengals won both times against the Chiefs they are automatically going to beat them again this year. No... but it's a toss up between the two I can't wait until they play could be a great game.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How Much Better Is Team Confidence And Mentality? - Synric - 09-06-2022, 04:16 PM