Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Utah parents complained a HS athlete might be transgender after she beat daughter
(08-19-2022, 10:07 AM)Nately120 Wrote: I'm pretty sure this whole "all participants in female student athletics must have their genitals inspected" notion is being tossed out there so it's most ardent supporters can be duped into sitting across from Chris Hansen at some point.

You think high school sports parents are bad now? Wait 'til the loud dad in the crowd has a daughter who crosses the finish line 7th and demands to see 6 teenage girls vaginas RIGHT NOWWWWWW!!!!!!!! That's it...I'm calling Matt Gatez!!!!

(08-22-2022, 09:47 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I played co ed soccer back in the day, apparently I should have spent most of my time on the pitch declaring that every female who knew a soccer ball from a hole in the ground had a penis until proven otherwise.  Thank god we've come to our senses these days. I must have looked like an idiot out there not screaming about possible penises.

We just need godly volunteers now who would rather make a thousand biological girls drop their drawers than to let a single trans kid get away with winning in a school sport. 

(09-06-2022, 01:55 PM)Nately120 Wrote: How would you feel if she won something and people who don't even know you or her demanded to see her nether regions to confirm that she doesn't have a penis?

(09-06-2022, 04:13 PM)Nately120 Wrote: At what point did I argue it is fair?  I'm here arguing between the two of us that we need MORE stringent and valid measures to identify the biological sex of competitors in female sports and you're the one who is satisfied with someone typing F on an easily forged document.

So do you think it's fair for a transgender person (A male who now identifies as a female)  to take a females spot or scholarship on a HS or college team?  And if not, what measures do you think are necessary to ensure such things aren't happening?

Ok so I'll be more direct for you.  I am arguing that it is unfair for a male to take a female's spot on a team or scholarship etc.  I am arguing that genital inspection is necessary to ensure that it doesn't happen.  Are you saying that is too far for you?  

Sure you are. Are you trolling yourself?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Utah parents complained a HS athlete might be transgender after she beat daughter - ATOTR - 09-06-2022, 04:32 PM