Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Utah parents complained a HS athlete might be transgender after she beat daughter
(09-06-2022, 05:20 PM)ATOTR Wrote: Again:

Would it be fair for a transgender person (A male who now identifies as a female)  to take a females spot or scholarship on a HS or college team?  To break pre-existing female records and statistics, etc?

That was my original question.  One that you have STILL not been able to answer.   I guess you just want to avoid answering. 

Instead, you argued against yourself via a multiple personality disorder, and trolled for 2 hours.  Lol

I know you wont answer the question.   

I don't see how conservatives think they have any right to talk about what is fair to women after severely degrading tens or hundreds of millions of women's healthcare. Women are quite literally going to die directly from their irresponsible policies. I guess it makes sense to focus on something like youth sports in light of that because it would be a heavy moral burden to come to terms with.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Utah parents complained a HS athlete might be transgender after she beat daughter - treee - 09-06-2022, 05:27 PM