Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NO NFL Network analyst picked us to return to Super Bowl
(09-06-2022, 08:45 PM)fredtoast Wrote: It wasn't meant as a shot to Burrow.  It was meant to show how silly your statistical analysis is.

It makes just as much sense to project another game played by Burrow against the Browns as it does to pretend Herbert didn't throw for 400 yds and 3 tds against the Raiders.

I don't know why this is so hard to understand. 

"It makes just as much sense to project...". Yeah, that's what i'm saying. If both had played 17 games, Burrows numbers would have more than likely been similar to Herberts. Just as they have been throughout their short careers. 

I don't see how or why anything else you posted is even necessary. "Silly statistical analysis"? What is that? There was nothing added, subtracted or skewed to make one look better or worse. I posted the exact stats for each QB after the first 16 games played. 

And i'm guessing you still can't see why i've said in the past, you add or take away from something someone has said or create some kind of argument that isn't there?

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: NO NFL Network analyst picked us to return to Super Bowl - rfaulk34 - 09-06-2022, 09:02 PM