Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Barstool Sports: The narrative about a Bengals regression is disrespectful...
(09-07-2022, 10:42 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: The great thing about all this positivity is that he doesn't even mention the likes of Ossai, Hurst, and Evans....all of whom could be major contributors this season.  It is funny, when you do the week-by-week win/loss prediction, a little piece of me when there is a loss (like the Panthers) says "no way", and then you realize they aren't going 17-0.  It is going to be a dogfight for certain, but I absolutely love the way this team and staff has been constructed.  

For sure.  They're going to drop some close ones.  They're going to lose some head scratchers, but they're also going to pull out some wins where people doubted them.  It's the same for (almost) every team, every year.  I look at this schedule as a whole and can't find less than 10 wins.  Certainly it is within the realm of possibility that the team "overachieves" again and is back in the conversation for the #1 seed in December/January.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Barstool Sports: The narrative about a Bengals regression is disrespectful... - wcu - 09-07-2022, 10:56 AM