Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Barstool Sports: The narrative about a Bengals regression is disrespectful...
(09-07-2022, 10:56 AM)wcu Wrote: For sure.  They're going to drop some close ones.  They're going to lose some head scratchers, but they're also going to pull out some wins where people doubted them.  It's the same for (almost) every team, every year.  I look at this schedule as a whole and can't find less than 10 wins.  Certainly it is within the realm of possibility that the team "overachieves" again and is back in the conversation for the #1 seed in December/January.

Absolutely when it comes to the #1 overall seed in the AFC.  It is awesome to think about and envision, but when you think that Buffalo and the AFC East has to play the AFC North, you can see they will not have an easy path to the #1 seed even playing the Jets twice.

The AFC West SHOULD beat each other up enough that a 10 win team could win that division.  I think it will take 11 wins to get the #1 seed.  And with the AFC South playing the AFC West, I really doubt it is the Titans or Colts.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Barstool Sports: The narrative about a Bengals regression is disrespectful... - SHRacerX - 09-07-2022, 11:18 AM