Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Utah parents complained a HS athlete might be transgender after she beat daughter
(09-07-2022, 04:30 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I'll admit it seems strange to me, but there was also a time when letting black people compete against white people in sports was seen as the end of the world and an issue of utmost importance too, so who knows. 

But again as I point out, I mostly played soccer and tennis in school and they were co-ed leagues so the idea of both males and females having some chance of competing against each other wasn't really something that was on my mind.  Same thing with boys and girls on wrestling teams...again, it just seems odd that we need laws to protect girls from competing against boys unless the sport is soccer or tennis or wrestling in which case there isn't enough interest to divide the genders so the entire threat goes out the window.

The only team I played on that was a "boys team" in my grade school and high school days as basketball and I sat the bench because I was a short scrawny kid who wasn't born tall.  I should have cried genetic unfairness since my ol' man was 5'6 if that.  I never had a chance, damn it.  Man, there was this one scrimmage we played against a team of tall black guys and I recall going out there in garbage time and I didn't want to even attempt to drive towards the basket so I just launched a prayer of a shot from the 3 point line and this black guy who was probably a foot taller than me jumped up and slapped the ball into the 17th row of the bleachers.  I think at that point I was just like "This is why I just want to stay home and play nintendo."

I know genetics aren't everything, but it's a big thing...penis or not.

So you were so bad, girls would just beat you straight up.   Good for them 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Utah parents complained a HS athlete might be transgender after she beat daughter - ATOTR - 09-07-2022, 05:27 PM