Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Utah parents complained a HS athlete might be transgender after she beat daughter
(09-07-2022, 05:33 PM)Nately120 Wrote: You forgot to congratulate the black guys for making my white ass look like the inferior race, too.

Seriously though, you completely undermining your own points to insult me is pretty humorous.  But you demeaning me about being "bad enough" to lose to girls might be kind of hot if you were a woman.  Also, why is it shameful to lose to a female at something?  The average American male is a lazy fatass who could be dismantled in a lot of sports by a lot of women with training, especially professionals. 

Also, I don't think I actually admitted to losing to a girl straight-up, either (they were probably secretly dudes, anyways).  Seriously though, I just wanted to provide some perspective from someone with some experience on treating people like competitors and not walking penises/vaginas.

Your perspective is so outlandish, no one could possibly take you seriously. 

It is like you're trying to be a troll of a troll - that would sort of be clever.  But you are just you, and that is hilarious. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Utah parents complained a HS athlete might be transgender after she beat daughter - ATOTR - 09-07-2022, 05:56 PM