Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Utah parents complained a HS athlete might be transgender after she beat daughter
(09-07-2022, 06:01 PM)Nately120 Wrote: If you say so.  Just do yourself a favor and try to see people as people and not walking reproductive organs.  Conservatives are just waaaayyyy to focused on underage genitals.  Chris Hansen oughta bust your ass.

My actual point of telling you about that stuff is to show that male vs female competition has happened in the past and it's happening now and it's completely ignored or normalized and flies under the radar.  When I said I played sports with and against girls your response was "Did you suck bad enough to lose to a girl?" you didn't say "I can't believe Pennsylvania governor Tom Ridge allowed Nately120 and other biological males to play sports against biological girls in 1999!  What a travesty!"

No, you treated it like a joke or a sitcom plot, because that's how we think of boys vs girls in stuff.  It's either normalized, or a bit silly, or a bit "OOOoh sucks to be that dude who lost to a girl! HAHA!" or maybe "She's so good at that sport, I bet she's a total lezbo who pees standing up!"  I'll admit I had a gf who was a rather aggressive defender on the soccer field and it was a little kinky.

But when you bring up the concept of trans males to females competing against biological females suddenly it's a bunch of devious, sneaky, amoral and unfair stuff that needs to be addressed in the highest branches of government.  It just seems like the trans part is what sends people clutching their pearls where normal male vs female stuff has been going on for decades without issue.

It's that stereotypical fear of being duped by a sneaky trans person.  Quick, get the governor on the phone.  I suspect covert penises.

Oh, and in your scenario where your daughter gets 2nd place to a trans dude and loses the race and a scholarship I'd suggest you tell prospective colleges what her time in the race was.  Either they'll say "Great!  We'll offer her a scholarship for that time!" or they'll say "Who got 1st place?  Some trans guy?  We want him, not your daughter." then you know you just dodged a bullet and won't be sending your daughter to a woke liberal brainwashing college that gives girl's sports scholarships to trans dudes.

Everyone wins.  

you really shouldn't act like something you are not. You aren't doing a very good job of it. Alot of the arguments you are trying to interject were only brought up by you. Color, mixed sports, popularity of WNBA, Soccer etc. This is about Trans males trying to compete in HS Girls only sports. The rest is just 2 pages of you yapping about nothing.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Utah parents complained a HS athlete might be transgender after she beat daughter - Mike M (the other one) - 09-07-2022, 11:46 PM