Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So you think Trump won't be elected again in 2024. Wanna bet?
(09-08-2022, 11:06 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Honestly, I don't see a problem executing a drug dealer who sold lethal drugs to anyone causing death. Add attempted murder to those same type of drugs causing an individual to be narcanned. I bet many left leaning people feel the same way. Also, if you fully trust DOJ is above creating false evidence and framing people your too trusting. Specially when politics or parties are involved. 

Drugs and drug dealers don't cause death via drugs anymore than someone who shoots himself was killed by the person who sold the gun.  What is a lethal drug?  People die from alcohol related causes all the time, yet we don't see politicians saying people who sell booze should be executed after "speedy trials."

People getting excited over the idea of the government creating new reasons to execute people is troubling in my book and I say this as someone who believes people should be free to consume whatever they like but has also never purchased an illegal drug in his life.  This is just pointless at best, and troubling at worst.

Plus you know, it opens up the idea that the government that you don't trust can say "Welp, found a bag of coke on HarleyDog....time for a speedy trial and an execution."  It just seems like an odd time for people to want to put more lethal power in the hands of the government, is all.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: So you think Trump won't be elected again in 2024. Wanna bet? - Nately120 - 09-08-2022, 11:13 AM