Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So you think Trump won't be elected again in 2024. Wanna bet?
(09-08-2022, 11:06 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Honestly, I don't see a problem executing a drug dealer who sold lethal drugs to anyone causing death. Add attempted murder to those same type of drugs causing an individual to be narcanned. I bet many left leaning people feel the same way. Also, if you fully trust DOJ is above creating false evidence and framing people your too trusting. Specially when politics or parties are involved. 

I'm not a big advocate for the death penalty, but harsher penalties for drug dealers is fine by me. However, it doesn't really solve the problem. Some kind of drug reform needs to happen and I don't know what that looks like. Over the years, legalization has been a growing topic online and some of their points make sense but there is obviously the engrained stigma against it. Regardless, as long as it is illegal, there will always be drug dealers, regardless of punishment and there will always be a metric shit-ton of folks who buy from them. Humans love, love, love to get high. 

The U.S. drug problem is a tough one. It causing horrific issues here in the U.S. and also fueling a literal warzone down south. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: So you think Trump won't be elected again in 2024. Wanna bet? - KillerGoose - 09-08-2022, 11:13 AM