Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Disturbing trend in Bengal history
(09-08-2022, 10:25 AM)PhilHos Wrote: Nah, fred's just upset because no one agrees with him that last season was a fluke for the Bengals.  ThumbsUp

Interesting thing I just found out this morning: last year wasn't the first time the Bengals made the Super Bowl following a season where they only won 4 games. 

There's nothing flukey about last season. It is a culmination of Zac Taylor's vision of building a team of quality, unselfish players who are leaders who know and are willing to do what it takes to win. Add in to that the massive talent that is Joe Burrow and last year is just the start. I wonder if a lot of people even realize how special this team is. To have a top QB who is humble and a class act, 3 WR's who are 3 of the best in the league and none of which are diva's crying for the ball, a RB like Joe Mixon, and then to have guys like Hendrickson, Hubbard, Reader, and all our DB's all not only on the same team, but actually acting like they are all on the same team and no one complaining is something special. I've been here since year 1, and this is my all time favorite version of the Bengals.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Disturbing trend in Bengal history - Sled21 - 09-08-2022, 11:27 AM