Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So you think Trump won't be elected again in 2024. Wanna bet?
(09-08-2022, 11:35 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: I was sitting in the Dr's office yesterday and there was a poster on the wall comparing different drugs to heroin. Most are aware heroin is a nasty addicting drug which kills thousands of people per year. Then you have fentanyl which is 50-100 times stronger than morphine, and Carfentanil which is 10,000 times stronger than morphine. Now there is a drug on the street called grey death, which is a cocktail of several high potency drugs. So, if a person sells these on the street and someone dies, penalties of the severest kind should be brought against such persons. 

Well then at worst selling this stuff should follow the legal process for assisted suicide and cap off around 15-20 years.  I'll concede that it can be bad and that selling a willing adult something they use to kill themselves can fall under assisted suicide if you like, but selling anything to someone that they willingly ingest or otherwise implement in their own intentional or unintentional death doesn't constitute murder or deserve death in my mind.

Just my 2 cents.
'
Also keep in mind this goes for liberals who would want to hold gun manufacturers, tobacco companies, and trans fats and high fructose corn syrup peddling corporations liable for all the death, suicide, diabetes, cancer, and heart disease they cause.  People sell bad stuff to people who use it to harm themselves and others all the time.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: So you think Trump won't be elected again in 2024. Wanna bet? - Nately120 - 09-08-2022, 11:40 AM