Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ran the playoff simulator a few times
It appears to me that if the Bengals and Pats end with the same 14-2 record, they still get the #1 seed, largely due to the horrible seasons turned in by the Browns and Ravens.

There is a very realistic chance, however, that they(the pats) will lose at least one more game. The Bengals certainly have a tougher road ahead, but beating putzburgh next weekend would be a great start.

The realistic part of my head says Bengals are the #2 seed and the six seed would be the Cheifs, who would go to Denver. The fourth seed will be the Texans (even if they just lost to Buffalo) and would host the steelers as the #5 seed.

Then, the Bengals would get either the Texans or steelers while the pats get the winner of Denver/KC.

A lot of people would hate that outcome, but I think this team could handle either one. If I could pick any one team from the AFC that has a realistic shot to play in the playoffs, it would be the Jets. But it will ultimately come down to beating New England in their house...which I am beyond excited to even think about.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ran the playoff simulator a few times - SHRacerX - 12-07-2015, 09:48 AM