Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
This might not be the Bengals season...
(09-11-2022, 06:34 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: For me the doom and gloom is because that game was about as 'Bungles' as it gets... The longer the game went the more they found a way to absolutely eff it up in the most ridiculous way.

The best teams lose games. Only one team has gone a season without losing. But jesus, how often do you see the real top of the tree teams look as huge a mess as we did today? Not often at all. So many facets of the team were really poor today, and they've had ages to be ready for this. We've lost today's game as we couldn't manage a snap count properly when bleeding the clock. I mean... that's just beyond amateur stuff. 

But... only one game. We will improve tenfold over today, but really isn't a good start when you consider how stacked the AFC is. Looked nowhere near contenders today. Defence did look good though, although they'll face far better offences than Pittsburgh's.

I turned to my wife and son and said they will just take the penalty and run the clock all the way down.  Then he kicked it with like 14 seconds on the clock.  I was like w...........t.........f!

As someone who has watched the last 33 or so seasons I was having some serious "bad B word" flashbacks.  lol.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: This might not be the Bengals season... - Mickeypoo - 09-11-2022, 06:39 PM