Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Will Burrow come out rusty Sunday?
(09-11-2022, 07:24 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: I think calling that rusty would be incredibly generous to Joe. He was unfortunately, absolutely awful.

I'm hoping it isn't something to do with struggling to come back from the surgery. There was not the usual zip on the passes today.

We all think he's the chosen one etc, but a QB coming in with 0 prep game time, off surgery... maybe not a surprise he wasn't great. But 'wasn't great' would be a generous description as well.

I've got faith Joe will work his backside off to try and correct today's performance though. Not worried about him in general, more just shocked he was that bad.

Shocked is the right word for it.  It's a long season and things should be fine, but it's going to be a long week as it seems the other top tier QBs have been getting it done today, so to speak.  We didn't earn a pat on the back this week, but thems the breaks.  I"m sure we'll all be happy to beat those dastardly Cowboys in their house and get back to .500 and so on.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Will Burrow come out rusty Sunday? - ah5 - 09-07-2022, 04:23 PM
RE: Will Burrow come out rusty Sunday? - Nately120 - 09-11-2022, 07:30 PM