Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ran the playoff simulator a few times
(12-06-2015, 09:49 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I think NE will struggle against Houston, they would have lost if Gronk wasn't playing but he'll likely be back so they'll probably win - but not easy.

I think New England is going to lose to Houston.  Watt and company are going to have a field day against their depleted offensive line. 

There was a guy at the table next to us yesterday wearing a Patriots hat.  He had Green in fantasy, so was rooting for the Bengals in the early games.  I know it is rumor, and just a guy in a bar, but he said all of the New England websites are saying the chances of Gronk being back this week are extremely slim.  Without Gronk, I think the Houston secondary absolutely owns the Patriots receivers (look how much trouble they gave us).

Here is where I am torn though... this team seems to play better just going week to week.  Any type of extended break and they don't seem as focused.  That said, the bye week, and guaranteed home games, are vitally important.  I think it is up to the coaches to keep the guys focused through the bye.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ran the playoff simulator a few times - OrlandoBengal - 12-07-2015, 01:08 PM