Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why didnt Zac drain the clock at end of OT
(09-11-2022, 07:42 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: Are you really surprised by this though?  I've watched around 33 Bengals seasons.  Nothing is surprising or shocking, especially finding ways to lose.  I'm not trying to be negative, it just is what it is. 

My 14 year old son was like wth with them not running the clock down.  I bet a lot of 14 yo football players were scratching their heads on that one.  Then some lame, bs excuse that makes no sense?  

We went 10-7 last year.  That was a miracle Superbowl.

Meanwhile the Bills did and and the Chiefs are, living up to expectations and looking like legit, prepared teams. 

Eff it's hard to be a Bengals fan.  Hopefully they bounce back next week.

Yeah, I shouldn't be too surprised. It is a very Bengals way to lose. Just beyond amateurish as far as I'm concerned.

And I agree, I said in another thread that I'm so 'doom and gloom' about this game, because it shows the Bungles culture hasn't gone anywhere. I disagree it was a 'miracle' Superbowl, we were a really good team last year and imo not that far behind any of the front-runners. But either way, they've backed up that great year, with a defeat as 'Bengals' as any I can remember. Just a clusterf*** of a showing. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why didnt Zac drain the clock at end of OT - TheCincinnatiKid - 09-11-2022, 07:52 PM