Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why didnt Zac drain the clock at end of OT
(09-11-2022, 07:52 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: Yeah, I shouldn't be too surprised. It is a very Bengals way to lose. Just beyond amateurish as far as I'm concerned.

And I agree, I said in another thread that I'm so 'doom and gloom' about this game, because it shows the Bungles culture hasn't gone anywhere. I disagree it was a 'miracle' Superbowl, we were a really good team last year and imo not that far behind any of the front-runners. But either way, they've backed up that great year, with a defeat as 'Bengals' as any I can remember. Just a clusterf*** of a showing. 

I'm trying so hard not to be negative.  I always try to stay positive, especially around my kids.  This just sucked. It's worse than the worse case scenario I thought could happen.

I know some people have a different opinion and there is plenty of blame, but that horrible decision at that time most likely gave us the L imo.  Ties suck too, but an L sucks worse.  lol.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why didnt Zac drain the clock at end of OT - Mickeypoo - 09-11-2022, 08:36 PM