Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Pushed Around by Bullies AGAIN
Yeah I'm not much in agreement with OP here either.

This argument has definitely had merit in the past... watched way too many games against those a***holes in PIT and the Bengals have gone in scared plenty of times. I don't think that applied today though. I think the team was just shocked at how awfully things were going.

And in what way was it a blowout? The 'vaunted' Steelers needed 4 INTs, 1 fumble, the Bengals looking an absolute horror show of an unprepared mess, an injury to our long snapper of all people, a missed extra point to win a game and a missed 29 yard field goal... to beat us be 3 points in OT. I mean jesus, I'm not even saying this to feel better about today's game, but if we'd just won a game like that so closely I'd be quite terrified about the rest of the season. That's not a good looking win for them, in particular their offence. Their defence is pretty good and they played well today too. If we play 50% better and they don't improve, we'll beat them comfortably in Pittsburgh.

For us... we couldn't have looked worse and we lost by 3. We'll play a lot better than that and lose too. What's so disappointing is how Bengals a loss that was. Last year it looked like the team was kicking their baggage, but today's game proved it's still here.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pushed Around by Bullies AGAIN - TheCincinnatiKid - 09-11-2022, 08:47 PM
RE: Pushed Around by Bullies AGAIN - Nepa - 09-11-2022, 08:47 PM
RE: Pushed Around by Bullies AGAIN - Tony - 09-12-2022, 05:43 AM
RE: Pushed Around by Bullies AGAIN - Leon - 09-11-2022, 09:04 PM