Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Pushed Around by Bullies AGAIN
(09-11-2022, 08:47 PM)Nepa Wrote: I will say that I don't know how the Steelers got away with taunting Chase (wrestling with him on the ground, pulling his leg up, etc), only to have Chase get a critical taunting call when it seemed all he did was respond to a taunting Steeler.

If a taunting is called in the first instance, maybe you never get the one on Chase. And the first one would have had little impact on the game. The Chase taunting moved the ball out from the shadow of the Steeler's endzone and was a critical call to make at that time.

I never saw Chase taunt when we're losing last year, something happened this game. He got unsportsmanlike after the redzone INT and he was taunting them when we were down in the 1st half also, a couple times.

A ton of weird shit happened this game that Coach Taylor from friday night lights would have objection to, how does our Coach Taylor handle it- no idea. Taunting when you're losing is not a good thing as a leader of the team. Be cocky after a superbowl ring, at least in that case you were unstoppable 1 year.

As one of the best players on the team they're always going to bait you, just a lesson to learn for our young HOFer that hopefully he uses to his advantage later on. Kobe used to say if the ref can't see it, it's not a foul, for sure the Steelers teach those types of rules - Bengals may not have learned yet.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pushed Around by Bullies AGAIN - Nepa - 09-11-2022, 08:47 PM
RE: Pushed Around by Bullies AGAIN - reuben.ahmed - 09-11-2022, 08:52 PM
RE: Pushed Around by Bullies AGAIN - Tony - 09-12-2022, 05:43 AM
RE: Pushed Around by Bullies AGAIN - Leon - 09-11-2022, 09:04 PM