Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why didnt Zac drain the clock at end of OT
I think Joe starts out slowly though, he did last year too then evolved into something else the last 4 or so games of the season.

Bengals of last year - play above average defense, have 100% accuracy from over 50 yard kicks, make minimal mistakes/penalties = win.

Our defense played well, but their defense was way better. 1 sack and 0 turnovers or 7 sacks and 5 turnovers. That's ball game, I don't think anyone would blame the defense this game. I think they said it was 20 years since the last team had a -5 turnover and won?

I'm more worried I don't see any change from last year's equation. Burrow still taking sacks. Burrow still holding the ball. Burrow still taking us out of FG range. We have no short run game. 1st and 1 on goal results in a FGA. 3YPC and then only 2YPC if we take out the long run. It's still early and we just have to wait, nothing else we can do, but can't tell me we looked better than last year. Those turnovers were 100% the game. Burrow threw the ball away once this game, has nobody taught him about this? Zac was a QB in college, what is going on over here?

Again their method is to "stay aggressive", fine, that's what Burrow likes to do. He doesn't have the protection he had in college. You have to throw the ball away sometimes. Burrow thinks some sacks are "good". Which? The ones that don't result in a fumble or pick? Get it together damn. I don't want ot see a double covered Tyler Boyd throw again, throw it to Higgins if you want to try a double.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why didnt Zac drain the clock at end of OT - reuben.ahmed - 09-11-2022, 09:17 PM