Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
we might wanna hold off on elite talk for ahwile
(09-11-2022, 11:53 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: *Highsmith
Yep. There were quite a few plays where theboressure coming thru Volson caused Burrow to run into the rushing ends on either side.

The left side of the line was definitely horrible today and Jonah had an off day. However, I suspect his off day had alot to do with zero trust or chemistry with Volson.

My biggest problem with Collins was him letting TJ fall back and jump up. He needed to be staying engaged with him vs sitting back. Otherwise, he did OK against TJ. Not perfect but OK.

To say Burrow had an off day is an understatement. We had no business being in that game at -5 but the D kept us in it and the offense got some things going in the 2nd half.

We can't expect to win with that many turnovers coupled with the number of sacks given up and still, this team had enough grit to keep fighting and almost pulled it off.

It's one game. Hopefully it doesn't come back to haunt us later, but I think we will come back from it. Until they show different, this team doesn't appear to quit. They keep coming. And I think they will review the tape, corrent some things and come back out swinging.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: we might wanna hold off on elite talk for ahwile - jwalker3853 - 09-12-2022, 12:38 AM