Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Cut to the chase - Zac not playing starters in preseason was a big cause of the loss
(09-12-2022, 07:15 AM)Wyche Wrote: Because none of it matters if you don't turn the ball over 5 times. It was egregious, and some are acknowledging it, but most of you aren't. I wonder why? If this was our last 2 QBs, y'all would've had the pitchforks out.....lol. It's quite the social experiment to see! Yeah, there was a mistake or two here and there by others.....some of which were in OT. When one guy commits five turnovers, it's on him. I love Joe Burrow, it's a laid egg game. But hypocrisy is a pet peeves of mine, and I've sure seen a lot of it trying to deflect blame away from our golden goose. 

As to that TD, you could say the same thing about throwing a pick six couldn't you? But where is the thread about that? See my point?

Bro, lol, none of it matters if you can kick an extra point or a field goal.

Burrow completely farmed it and he also completely put us in a position to win as did the rest of the team.

Bottom line is the Bengals came out and did what they do best.  Unprepared, unfocused, laid an egg at home in a big division game.   Rinse, lather, repeat.  Minus last season................sorta.      Bears, Jets.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cut to the chase - Zac not playing starters in preseason was a big cause of the loss - Mickeypoo - 09-12-2022, 08:51 AM