Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why didnt Zac drain the clock at end of OT
(09-12-2022, 09:57 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Apparently "everyone" never includes Zac.

He gets credit for all the wins because of his magic fairy dust and "winning mentality".  But every loss is blamed on a player or a different coach.

Why can't we all blame Zac for not using his "winning mentality" in today's game?

Marvin Lewis would have been CRUCIFIED if this had happened on his watch.  In fact, Marvin Lewis was here 16 years and when I ask fans for an example of him losing a game due to poor clock management no one can give a specific example.  But yesterday Zac made a horrible decision that led directly to us losing a game, and a lot of people here are refusing to give him any blame.

Agreed 100%

Taylor absolutely deserves blame and criticism. Anytime we are in a position to win and his mistakes cost us a game, he deserves blame.
That is the gig. You do what you can to win, despite the circumstances up to that point.

Burrow sucked, but he led us back. Taylor then contributed to this loss by not doing his part. Not putting it all on Taylor, but he is the head coach and there were a lot of boneheaded decisions to close out this game.

I don't understand the weird blame shielding Taylor is receiving. I like Taylor, but I still expect competent coaching. It is fair to call him out.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why didnt Zac drain the clock at end of OT - Pezmerga - 09-12-2022, 10:06 AM