Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Headline on ESPN Coaching decisions doom Bengals
(09-12-2022, 10:28 AM)TheFan Wrote: Because some random guy used complete arbitrary percentages it discouns what ESPN said? Lol 

Anyone who thinks Taylor isn't to blame with multiple bad gaffs during the game is an idiot. Anyone who thinks Taylor is 100% of the blame is an idiot. 

Nah, I'm just going off post history around here. ESPN has been criticized ad nauseam for years around here.....but now it's gospel?  Smirk

Bingo! He should've challenged the TD. He and McVay apparently made the wrong choice playing starters in the preseason. The punt deal is questionable, but Wilcox was struggling. I read where Simmons sent him out to snap when he felt comfortable. Huber should've ate that first FG attempt. Sample missed a block on the blocked kick it appears. All of that said, there's still that elephant. As in there is some blame to spread around, but there's also somewhere the lion's share needs to go. I see no threads dedicated to that. That's the only point I'm trying to make.  Tiger

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Headline on ESPN Coaching decisions doom Bengals - Wyche'sWarrior - 09-12-2022, 10:39 AM