Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Was Joe Burrow Bungalized against the Steelers?
(09-12-2022, 01:39 PM)Au165 Wrote: They got blown out by the Saints last year opening weekend, that was an NFC loss (Not divisional but hurt their seeding), so it was a big deal. 

The point really is that QB's are going to lay an egg at some point in the year. I prefer it comes week 1 than week 11 because one is a comfort thing while the other is usually because of other more serious factors. Heck the difference between how he played the 2nd half vs the 1st should be reassuring in itself. 

I agree QBs are going to lay eggs, I"m just saying that Aaron Rodgers has a pretty cake walk to the division title, as evidenced by his ability to make the playoffs after phoning it in and/or missing games.  He's in a division with three franchises that have been mostly crap his entire life. Same way you could set your watch by people getting giddy when Brady and the Patriots were "DONE" because they went into Miami and lost. Fast forward and they are the only team in the division with more than 6 wins. Crisis averted.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Was Joe Burrow Bungalized against the Steelers? - Nately120 - 09-12-2022, 01:56 PM