Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Was Joe Burrow Bungalized against the Steelers?
(09-12-2022, 02:00 PM)Au165 Wrote: They were the NFC 1 seed that year and even lost a game to the Vikings in the regular season. Cake walk division or not they are playing for bye's not division titles so the failure in terms of expectations was not minimal. Had Burrow not missed most of camp this would have registered more for me but he kind of a traumatic instance like a month ago almost dying and all so I'll give him a break. The things he did poorly were things we know he usually does great so that's comforting to know this was more outlier than normal.

I'm giving Burrow a break, I'm just saying Rodgers has a lot more reason to R-E-L-A-X than most QBs.  The season is young, but the AFC is a murderer's row of teams and QBs.  Rodgers has to go through Kirk Cousins and two jobbers to win that division and then the playoffs comes down to him versus Matt Stafford or a 45 year old Tom Brady, but he'll probably lose to the 49ers yet again, hardy har.

If Rodgers were trying to keep up with the AFC this year he could shove that relax up his arse.  With that being said, if we were in the NFC North I'd spot Burrow an 0-3 start before I started to worry about Rich Man's Andy Dalton and the Vikings. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Was Joe Burrow Bungalized against the Steelers? - Nately120 - 09-12-2022, 02:05 PM