Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why didnt Zac drain the clock at end of OT
(09-12-2022, 09:57 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Apparently "everyone" never includes Zac.

He gets credit for all the wins because of his magic fairy dust and "winning mentality".  But every loss is blamed on a player or a different coach.

Why can't we all blame Zac for not using his "winning mentality" in today's game?

Marvin Lewis would have been CRUCIFIED if this had happened on his watch.  In fact, Marvin Lewis was here 16 years and when I ask fans for an example of him losing a game due to poor clock management no one can give a specific example.  But yesterday Zac made a horrible decision that led directly to us losing a game, and a lot of people here are refusing to give him any blame.

Who? I see like seven threads blaming him, lol. When players shit the bed, we usually credit them for losing. When Marvin or Zac do/did it, they get that credit. For example, I think Zac cost us the SF game last year by not trusting Joe late in that game. I think Lou blew the Jets game, and I think Joe blew the Bears game. There are instances where it's a little bit of everyone and everything that factors in to losses. Yesterday wasn't one of those days. 

By the same token Dalton and Palmer would have been crucified for yesterday, and rightfully so....but for some reason Joe's getting a pass from a few posters. You can't have it both ways, try as you might.

If you want some insight into the decision regarding the early punt snap, you can head over to Bengals.com and read the presser highlights. Or don't......

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why didnt Zac drain the clock at end of OT - Wyche'sWarrior - 09-12-2022, 03:15 PM