Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why didnt Zac drain the clock at end of OT
(09-12-2022, 09:50 AM)Pezmerga Wrote: I like Taylor, but he contributed to our loss as well. This team was not prepared. He botched a few things that kept us from winning, despite Burrow having a really bad 1st half. Burrow did have a better 2nd half, and with better coaching and in game decisions, we win that game.

Yes, Burrow deserves blame, but I am not going to ignore that Taylor also had a bad showing. I will call it like it is.
How do you not challenge that TD throw to Chase? I get not wanting to kick a FG with Harris out, but we came away with 0 points on that drive. You have to challenge in that situation. I think this is much worst than the leaving time on the clock with our last Punt in OT. 

Also, Taylor should have made it clear, that any bad snap be downed on that FG attempt on 3rd down in OT. And if he did make it clear, then Huber also deserves some flack.

With that said, I am not calling for anyone's head. No need to panic after week 1, but there are things to learn from.

I agree, after seeing the angle that Nico posted earlier today, not challenging that play was crazy. That was probably the worst thing he did yesterday. 

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why didnt Zac drain the clock at end of OT - Wyche'sWarrior - 09-12-2022, 03:21 PM