Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(09-12-2022, 03:27 PM)kevin Wrote: You are Right....It was Me who didn't know the Rules....Dropping Bench Players whos games have played and adding Free Agents in Sunday Night or Monday Night and starting them is OK.....My apologies to BobJones and you and everybody....This is allowed by Yahoo Rules.....I was Wrong.....I'm the one that didn't know the Rules....I thought it was like Fantasy Baseball where even bench players lock in after first game of day starts, and it is not.....MY MISTAKE. 

I feel like I missed a deleted post or something that Vas was referring to but yea, not a big deal.

(09-12-2022, 03:33 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: It's weird we're even having this discussion. Although I will say, when FFL's first began, like Kevin, I also thought once the first game started all players were locked until Tues. OMG how the possibilities grew when I realized what I could do. But that was like a trillion years ago. 

Here's a fun fact: HD's first fantasy football victory was against Alexander the Great on Monday, Oct 12, 325 B.C. He wasn't that great after I kicked his ass!

Years back I played in an ESPN league and you couldn't drop bench players after games started so maybe that caused some confusion for Kevin if he previously played in an ESPN league. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread