Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Headline on ESPN Coaching decisions doom Bengals
(09-12-2022, 05:56 PM)PCB Bengal Fan Wrote: I'm still trying to figure out why we were playing for a field when there was minute & a half left in overtime. We knew there was issue with the snapper, so play for the TD. Then Huber didn't fall on the high snap on 3rd down, which is why you even try on 3rd, in case of a bad snap. To make it worse not one Steeler even tried to block it.

If we were playing for A FG at the end, JB wouldn't have been stripped while trying to complete a pass when we were in FG range.

I get folks are mad and they lose rationality. Like I said all along blaming Zac is like blaming the deck chair fabric patterns for the sinking of the Titanic. Sure if they would have been floatable and bright orange they could have helped. but are they the reason the ship sank?

I'm sure there are a number of plays ZT is second-guessing himself on, but the usual suspect around here that have been made to look silly will jump on any sliver they can get. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Headline on ESPN Coaching decisions doom Bengals - bfine32 - 09-12-2022, 06:30 PM