Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
If the Bengals miss the playoffs, Fire Zac?
(09-12-2022, 10:47 PM)Au165 Wrote: Joe Burrow has 5 turnovers and the narrative is really “Zac Taylor sucks”? They weren’t even bad luck picks they were god awful reads. People will do everything in their power to not blame Burrow for anything. Joe Burrow lost the game, full stop. There is no “he almost brought them back” no he still finished -3 in TD to turnover differential.

If Joe burrow doesn’t step on the field yesterday we have a better chance winning that game running 50 times and never throwing than what he did. I love Joe Burrow but it’s okay to say he was awful. We had no business even being in that game yesterday because of Joe Burrow, not because of Zac Taylor’s coaching decisions.

Hell no one knows what Taylor told Burrow. The fact Burrow started taking check downs may have come from Taylor, but around here anything good is Joe Burrow and anything bad is Zac Taylor.

I do wonder how many QBs could turn the ball over 5 times in a game and not be considered THE reason a team lost a game? I can’t fathom Andy Dalton ever getting a pass for turning the ball over 5 times.

Burrow and Taylor were both Awful. Obviously not a recipe for success..
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If the Bengals miss the playoffs, Fire Zac? - Tony - 09-13-2022, 10:14 AM