Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Maybe there's another a reason Burrow is sacked so much
(09-13-2022, 10:32 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Yes, I know the blue line is unofficial, but his helmet is clearly past the ball. And while 3 inches may not make a difference, and probably did not, a penalty is a penalty and that should be a 10 yd. first down lining up in the neutral zone. They'd surely call it on us.

The angle of the shot makes it look worse than it is. If you go by the small yard hash by the ball it looks like his hand is right up against that while the ball is on the other side.

Then if you look just at him, his helmet looks like it’s right over his hand. Looks like he’s onsides to me or at most an inch or two leaning. The ball also gets moved when the center picks it up. They aren’t going to call something that close on anyone unless he moves early. I have seen some egregious ones before but I wouldn’t get worked up over this. Camera angles can do crazy things and make it look worse than it actually was.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Maybe there's another a reason Burrow is sacked so much - leonardfan40 - 09-13-2022, 10:37 AM